HAMPDEN, Maine — The¬† 3rd annual Bacchanalian Ball and Fundraising Auction will be held from 6 to 10 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 18, at Hampden VFW Hall, 41 Canoe Club Road.
* Dress up! Formal, semi-formal, costume, masks, full 70′s disco regalia – go wild and have fun!
* Shake your disco bootie to the rockin’ sound of Sunset Strip Band
* Taste fantastic home-brewed wine, mead, and beer – vote for your favorite! The winning brewer gets a cash prize.
* Bid on amazing donated items up for auction. All proceeds go to EMPPA so we can continue creating and producing fun community events such as Bacchanalian Ball, Pagan Pride Day, Pa.stara, Earth Day Healing Web, the Naughty Pagan Project, and Summer Pick-up-nics.
* Taste delightful chocolate delicacies at our chocolate buffet!
Suggested donation is $5 per person. This is a 21+ event. For more information, call 974-6954.
Contact Name: Michele Littlefield
Telephone Number: (207)974-6954